Flomatic Valves provides comprehensive and reliable support for valve testing and documentation needs. Our services include factory testing, certification, and valve documentation. We offer a wide range of services designed to meet each customer’s specific needs for both standard and custom-designed valves. Our team of experts is committed to ensuring that our customers receive the best possible support, meeting industry standards, and project requirements.
To ensure that we can meet your needs, we encourage customers to submit their requests for testing and documentation services at the time of order. This way, we can ensure that we have the necessary information and resources to provide you with the support you require. Our testing and documentation services are an essential part of ensuring compliance with project requirements, and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Available Testing and Documentation Services:
- Certificate of Compliance (CoC): Included with purchase. No additional cost.
- American Iron and Steel (AIS) Requirement: Must be requested at time of order. No additional cost.
- Buy American Act (BAA) Certificate: Must be requested at time of order.
- Country of Origin (CoO): As requested. No additional cost.
- Mill Test Report/Metallurgical Test report (MTR): Must be requested at time of order. $250, per part number.
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) / X-Ray fluorescence (XRF): Must be requested at time of order. $150, per part number.
- Testing of Hydrostatic/ Seat leakage: Must be requested at time of order. $150 per part number. (For additional testing above and beyond AWWA standard testing requirements)