Unleaded Ball Valves, Ball Check valves, Ball Valve Manufacturers
Flomatic® Corporation is a ball valve, ball check valves, floating ball valve and unleaded ball valve manufacturers and global distributer.
A ball valve, ball check valve is open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow and closed when pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle. The handle lies flat aligning with the flow when open, and perpendicular when closed, making for easy visual confirmation of the valve's status.
Floating Ball Valve
Ball Check Valve
Flomatic® is a ball valve manufacturers, ball check valves, floating ball valves are durable, performing well after many cycles, and reliable, closing securely even after long periods of disuse. These qualities make them excellent for shutoff applications, where they are often preferred to gates and globe valves, but lacking fine control in throttling applications.
Flomatic® Corporation manufactures:
- Ball Valves
- Unleaded Ball Valves
- Unleaded Valves with Tapping
- Unleaded Valves with Bronze Test Cocks
- Ball Check Valve
- Floating Ball Valve
Size(s): 3/8 in.
Control Valves accessories
Size(s): 1/4 to 2 in. (8 to 50 mm)
Unleaded Bronze test cocks, full port standard.
Size(s): 1/8 to 1/4 in. (6 to 8 mm)
- Mini Ball ValveMini ball valves are a quater turn full ported on off isolation valves used on external control valve pilot controls. Size(s): 1/4 to 3/8 in. (8 to 10 mm)Manufactured by: Flomatic CorporationModel: MINI BALL VALVE
- Ball Valve316SS 1/4 turn ball valve - Full port, FNPT connection, 2 bolt mounting pad, SS locking handle. Size(s): 1/4 in.Manufactured by: Flomatic CorporationModel: BALL VALVEProduct ID: 316SS
- Test CocksUnleaded Bronze test cocks, full port standard. Size(s): 1/8 to 1/4 in. (6 to 8 mm)Manufactured by: Flomatic CorporationModel: TEST COCKS